Monday 14 March 2011

2nd easter card using PM daffodil stamp

I used the same PM Marie Curie daffodil stamp as on previous card, but this time used versamark inkpad and green glittered embossing powder, stamped onto green, yellow and orange paper, layered up with 3D foam.
I then layered the image onto spring flower backing paper and mounted onto white square card.
I embellished the card with clear gem from poundland,
satin flower & 3D sentiment from my stash and
Craft Creatives gold glitter frame stickers.
this card is being sent to my Easter card swap partner on a craft forum I belong to.

2 comments:

  1. Didn't know you had a blog Fiona lol.i will become a follower now.Love this card sooo pretty.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely :-) Thank you for following my blog and the nice comment :-) Hope to see you around in blogland and docrafts :-)
    Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete