Tuesday 6 November 2012

Two 'Back to School' swap tags

I am quite behind on my monthly themed tags for the swap on the scraboooking forum on the Do Crafts website, mainly due to poor health, but today I sat and really enjoyed making two tags for the September swap.

                    The first tag uses House Mouse decoupage.

I layered the decoupage onto Websters Pages 'Petite Papers',(a 6" paper pad which came free with Simply Cards & Papercraft magazine) then onto copper pearlised card for tag base.
I embellished the tag with a Docrafts 3D tag, a leaf brad, paper scrabble letters which came free inside a craft magazine, and finished the tag with chiffon ribbon from my stash.


This second tag, I used a donated stamped image of a schoolgirl (sorry don't know the brand name) and coloured her with Promarkers. I 3D'd her onto lined floral school paper and again used the paper scrabble letters (both free in a craft magazine), then onto copper pearlised card for the tag base. I finished the tag with East of India maroon twine.

I enjoyed my crafting afternoon and aim to make some more tags tomorrow, Fi x

No comments:

Post a Comment